The Little Bead Box Story

Hi! It's me, Shirly, the one behind the scene...the creator and designer of this lovely and wonderful site.

Besides being a Mommy to my son, a Wife to a loving, understanding and supportive Husband, this is another 'baby' where I devoted my time crafting. Needless to say, Little Bead Box is a mom-owned, mom-run business. It's a place where I try to let my passion and creativity flows. I first started out as a fun hobby and I hope it will now start to grow leaps and bounds.

The items in my collection may not be branded but every single one of them is definitely lovingly handmade by me with pride, love and greatest attention to detail. Oh, painstakingly handmade too!

Custom orders are greatly welcome too, but it may be subjected to my materials availability. Nevertheless, do feel free to drop me a mail on any ideas you have in mind to share.

I hope you will find something you like here.

Thank you for stopping by here!

With lotsa love,
Shirly

PS: Oh, I would be very happy that you can share my site with any of your friends who might be interested

Little Bead Box......The Simple Pleasures in Life

No comments: