Testimonial

Below are some of the comments from satisfied customers of Little Bead Box.

" My set of jewels from the little bead box came as a surprise from my pals, it was a set inclusive of necklace, bracelet and ear rings. In my favourite colour no less. The whole set was very nicely matched and suitable for formal or causal occassions. My favourite among the set was the necklace which was very versatile in the way you wanted to wear it and the most special thing about the necklace was that a piece attached was a bead which could change colour. "
~ Margaret ~

The necklace is well done with very fine workmanship.Design is nice and good color combination.Price is also very reasonable.Overall comments:Great!
~ Cleon ~

I've never been the sort to wear dangling earrings, but the pretty, tasteful designs from Little Bead Box helped change my mind! Owner/designer Shirly even customised my pieces so that they would match my outfits better. Looking forward to my next orders already. :)
~ Evelyn ~

I would like to thank Little Bead Box for making my ROM ceremony a complete one with her excellent customized jewellery set.
~ Mrs. Cynthia Ho ~

Exquisite workmanship ... I simple love this angel charm! The actual thing looks even better than the picture.
~ Andrea ~

Her workmanship is great. Her patience to alter the jewelry to fit perfectly on me was really appreciated. This set of jewellery complemented my dress and turned me into a pretty bride on my ROM. My guests said very nice!!!
~ Jacelle ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shirly has made a lovely matching charm bracelet for my god-daughter same as the one I have got for my girlfriend.

It was meant as a birthday gift for my friend and Shirly was very sweet to attach a birthday card for me to pen my wishes.

My friend loved it a lot when i gave it to her.

Thanks sweetie :)